Subject: WIPO: Invitation to the First Session of the WIPO ICT Leadership Dialogue (WILD)
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2024 13:19:09 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find enclosed circular C. WILD 1 relating to the first session of the 
WIPO ICT Leadership Dialogue (WILD) which will be held in Geneva, at the 
headquarters of WIPO, from April 14 to 16, 2025. The WILD sessions will be 
held daily from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. 
(CEST).

Secretariat :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

------------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la circulaire C. WILD 1 concernant la première 
session du Dialogue de haut niveau de l’OMPI sur le numérique (WILD) qui se 
tiendra à Genève, au siège de l’OMPI, du 14 au 16 avril 2025. Les réunions 
du WILD auront lieu tous les jours de 9 h 30 à 12 h 30 et de 14 h 30 à 17 h 
30 (heure d’été d’Europe centrale).

Secrétariat :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

------------

Tenemos el agrado de enviar adjunto la circular C. WILD 1 relativa a la 
primera sesión del Diálogo de la OMPI para Líderes de TIC (WILD), que se 
celebrará en Ginebra, en la sede de la OMPI, del 14 al 16 de abril de 2025. 
Las sesiones del WILD se celebrarán diariamente de 9.30 a 12.30 y de 14.30 a 
17.30 (hora de Ginebra).

Secretaría :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

-------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY